Product Manager, Data Products
Twine is a mobile data platform that works with app publishers who generate mobile data and the apps, agencies, brands, and ad tech companies who need that data for mobile ad targeting. We provide app publishers with a platform to safely generate user insights and an incremental revenue stream while delivering mobile marketers high quality mobile data that boosts campaign ROI, at scale. We are experiencing great momentum and on the back of our Series A we are aggressively expanding our team. Our Product Manager – Data Products will be the next addition to our staff and will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to engage with a fast-moving, cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and implement product strategy for several critical data infrastructures. These include i) Twine’s mobile targeting, analytics, & data stream products/platform, ii) our SDK, APIs & other data collection methods, and iii) Twine’s internally focused tools/UIs. In conjunction with the CPO, you will help optimize Twine’s roadmap, and ensure that the most visible manifestations of Twine’s technology are the absolute best possible.
Our Product Manager can sit in our Chicago or LA offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining Product Strategy. Working along with stakeholders across the organization (Engineering, Sales, Product, etc.) you will help to define and optimize Twine’s roadmap.
- Requirements Gathering. You’ll be in market with our sales team to understand complex client/market needs, and work to distill them into discrete, accurate, and actionable product requirements.
- Supporting Implementation. In concert with our engineering team, you’ll work to balance speed vs, featureset trade-offs real-time, and ultimately ensure our final products satisfy external and internal requirements.
- Driving Product Activation. You’ll help architect go-to-market strategy and product rollouts across the internal sales, marketing, account, and operations teams.
What we’re looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Experience. 2+ years of product management experience with a data product.
- Drive. Unrelenting passion to build, refine, and activate Twine’s product set.
- Intelligence. Book smarts and street smarts (Masters from a top school is a big plus).
- Technical acumen. Computer science, engineering, or data science experience is ideal.
- Organization. You easily manage hundreds of tasks at once and nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Impeccable written communication. You’ll be writing everything from high-level product strategy to exacting technical documentation; accuracy and clarity will be paramount.
- Unparalleled presentation skills. You are a TED talk.
- Teamwork. An all-around nice person who wants to work with other nice people. No jerks allowed.
- Location. Excited to work in downtown Chicago or LA.
To apply for this role, send us an email with your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply For This Job